- Open the Actofit Workout Tracker on your Smartwatch and Smart Phone
- Select the Freestyle option on the home screen of the smartwatch
- The workout starts, showing your session time and real-time heart rate on the screen
- Your rest period starts automatically once you finish your sets.
- During rest period, you will get last set details including exercise name, reps and complete form feedback.
- If the exercise is not identified or mis-identified you will be prompted to edit it. Remember every edit makes it smarter.
How do I track exercises in my smartphone using Actofit Workout Tracker? Print
Created by: AJ
Modified on: Sat, 8 Sep, 2018 at 7:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.