1. Put the AAA batteries in the Actofit Smart Scale Lite.
2. Install the "Actofit Smart Scale" App on your mobile.
3. Register & Login into the app.
4. Enter your Profile details.
3. Kindly make sure that you have kept your Location and Bluetooth service ON.
4. Provide all required permissions to the app (Bluetooth, Storage, Location, camera)
5. Click on the scan Devices button to connect the smart scale to the mobile phone application
6. Kindly step on the smart scale to enable the Bluetooth of smart-scale and click the scan Device button on the application.
7. Select the Actofit Lite device from the device selection list. Clicked on scan now button. Clicked on device mac id eg. Actofit Lite Scale that appears on the scanning screen. (A small smart scale with name Actofit Lite Scale with mac id). Then Click on connect Button.
8. Now select the user from the users list. After selecting particular user from users tab smartscale will enable the connection. If failed kindly re-select the user again while measuring.
9. If the smart scale is connected successfully to your app then it will show a small Bluetooth icon when you next time stands on it.
10. You have to stand barefoot and stay on the smart scale until the stable weight value appears on the smart scale screen after three times flashing of the screen (You have to stand for approximately 10 sec)
11. On the successful measurement, you will get all 15 body parameter values in your app.
12. The above procedure is to be done only for the first time. If you have done this procedure successfully then from the next time onwards you just have to enable Bluetooth and location service of your phone and stand on the Actofit Smart Scale Lite to Measure your body parameter (Only follow point no 10 for every reading)
Do not try to pair the scale from Mobile Bluetooth Settings. Follow the Actofit Smart Scale Manual for a seamless integration process!
Note: We recommend you to check your Body composition details once every 4 week.