Here are some checkpoints you have to cover and confirm
1. Check whether the Bluetooth & location is enabled on your phone i.e. Location and storage allowed
2. Kindly check your internet connection while creating / updating profile.
3. If the above points checked then remove the batteries of the smart scale Lite and reinsert them that will reset the smart scale.
4. Make sure that your smart scale Lite device gets properly added in your connected device list. Do not try to pair it from Mobile Bluetooth settings. Always pair it from the Actofit Smartscale Application.
5. While taking reading make sure that the smart scale is kept on the flat and hard surface.
6. If you are trying to pair the smartscale with other mobile devices then remember to unpair the device. Kindly delete the smartscale device from other mobile. Remove the app from the background process (clear RAM).
7. If you are putting mobile device on Battery save mode then kindly turn off while scanning the smartscale Lite. And also make sure that background process activity should not be restricted. In the latest mobile phones there is functionality to restrict the background process. That will affect the seamless connectivity of the smartscale.