1. Kindly make sure that you have kept your Location and Bluetooth service ON.
2. Provide all required permissions to the app (Bluetooth, Storage, Location, camera)
3. Open the Actofit Health app and click on the setting button which is located in right bottom of the application.
4. Click on the Scan Device after that click on select device and in device list click on the smartscale Pro/Max.
5. Click on the scan Device button which is located in bottom of the app.
6. Put some pressure on the machine with your single leg to connect it and the device name will be reflected in Actofit health app click on the Smartscale Pro/Max and it will redirected to home page of Actofit health app.
7. Click on the Measure now button which is located at home page.
8. You have to stand barefoot and keep handheld electrodes in your hand. Make sure your left and right thumb are in good contact with aluminum electrodes. Stay on the smart scale until the stable weight value appears on the smart scale screen after three times flashing of the screen (You have to stand for approximately 35 sec)
9. On the successful measurement, you will get all body parameter values including segmental analysis in your app.
10. The above procedure is to be done only for the first time. If you have done this procedure successfully then from next time onwards you just have to enable Bluetooth and location service of your phone and stand on the Actofit Smart Scale to Measure your body parameter (Only follow point no 10 for every reading)
Do not try to pair the scale from Mobile Bluetooth Settings. Follow the Actofit Smart Scale pro max Manual for a seamless integration process!