1. Kindly make sure that you have kept your Location and Bluetooth service ON.
2. Provide all required permissions to the app (Bluetooth, Storage, Location, camera)
3. Click on the scan Devices button to connect the smart scale to the mobile phone application
4. Kindly step on the smart scale to enable the Bluetooth of smart-scale and click the scan Device button on the application.
5. Select the preferred Actofit device from the device selection list. Clicked on the scan now button. Clicked on device mac id e.g. Actofit Pro Max Scale that appears on the scanning screen. Then click on Connect Button.
6. Now select the user from the user's list. After selecting a user click on “Measure Your Health data”. to measure your Body compositions.
7. If the smart scale is connected successfully to your app then it will show a small Bluetooth icon when you next time stands on it.
8. You have to stand barefoot and keep handheld electrodes in your hand. Make sure your left and right thumb are in good contact with aluminum electrodes. Stay on the smart scale until the stable weight value appears on the smart scale screen after three times flashing of the screen (You have to stand for approximately 15 sec)
9. On the successful measurement, you will get all body parameter values including segmental analysis in your app.
10. The above procedure is to be done only for the first time. If you have done this procedure successfully then from next time onwards you just have to enable Bluetooth and location service of your phone and stand on the Actofit Smart Scale to Measure your body parameter (Only follow point no 10 for every reading)
Do not try to pair the scale from Mobile Bluetooth Settings. Follow the Actofit Smart Scale pro max Manual for a seamless integration process!
Note: We recommend you check your Body composition details once every 4 weeks.