Here are some checkpoints you have to cover and confirm
1. Check whether the Bluetooth & location is enabled on your phone i.e. Location and storage allowed
2. Kindly check your internet connection while creating / updating profile.
3. If the above points are checked then remove the batteries of the smart scale Pro Max and reinsert them that will reset the smart scale.
4. Make sure that your smart scale Pro Max device gets properly added to your connected device list. Do not try to pair it from Mobile Bluetooth settings. Always pair it from the Actofit Smartscale Application.
5. While taking reading make sure that the smart scale is kept on the flat and hard surface.
6. If you are trying to pair the smart scale with other mobile devices then remember to unpair the device .Kindly delete the smart scale device from other mobile devices .Remove the app from the background process (clear RAM).
7. If you are putting your mobile device on Battery save mode then kindly turn off while scanning the smart scale Pro Max And also make sure that background process activity should not be restricted. In latest mobile phones there is functionality to restrict the background process. That will affect the seamless connectivity of the smart scale.