1. Do not put any extra weight on pocket while measuring.
2. Do not move your body while measuring.
3. Do not place your scale on sloppy surface.
4. Do not keep your scale on wet places.
5. Do not use the smart scale when a person has artificial lungs, pacemaker, pregnant women etc.
6. Do not put drained / expired / rust AAA batteries
7. Do not enter incorrect profile details before measuring the body compositions.
8. Do not select any other profile to take readings. Create a new profile to take readings.
9. Do not compare the readings with analog machines as they are calibrated differently. sometimes they has more offset margins